wishful dreaming

i had a dream last night that i went to a wal-mart and found shaak ti, han solo (endor raid), anikan (hanger duel), count dooku, and yoda. i guess my dreams know it's only 4 days! LOL!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

"Hmm...it is the future you see."

But are you going to find those figures all at once?

"Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future."
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Thats hilarious, I often get dreams I go into stores and find **** loads of figures that I never knew were made. I guess we a re all alike in the sense we think about Star wars Collecting 24/7

Lol, that's pretty funny. But actually I have those dreams sometimes too. I used to have them all the time when I was 12-13 and we were right in the middle of a Star Wars dry spell and no one knew if there would ever be any more Star Wars figures. (or movies for that matter)

I would dream that I walked into some TRU and I would find shelfloads of vintage figures, maybe from some cases that had been lost in a warehouse somewhere. LOL, I was always SO dissappointed when I woke up!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

i know how you fell pthfnder89... dreams are always better than real life...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!