Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dexster Jettster

If I were Siskel or Ebert, this fella would get 2 thumbs up.
    I guess I never really compared the pictures of this guy to the other figures before I saw him, but this guy is huge, a little bigger than the POTJ Boss Nass, and he dwarfs nearly all the other figures (except for maybe Muftak) in girth.
    I predict that Dexter will be an automatic collector favorite when everyone sees him on the 23rd. He's got a pretty nice neutral pose, 4 arms (who doesn't like multi-limbed aliens?), amazing detailing including grease stains on his shirt & apron and tatoos on all of his knuckles, and, of course the power spatula of death
    Overall, I really can't say enough good things about this one. Dexster's about as cool as they come. Go out & get yours & have yourselves an intergalactic cookout!
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

Shouldn't he get *4* thumbs up?

Thanks for the review, I've not really noticed the tatoos before.
    Oh, I'll be getting mine right away, he's my "first grab".

Hurrah!!! He doesn't suck!!! Maybe he's a POTJ refugee!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yeah, he's definatly a great figure. He was one of the one of the 10 that I ordered early, and should have Saturday. Can't wait to remove him from his plastic prison and mess around with him for a while. Gotta love those big honking figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The only thing that would be negative about this figure is if they didn't put the little bird logo on his shirt. But seeing as this figure is great, I'll let that slide.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

He has the logo on his shirt, according to the photos I have seen. Is your's missing his...cause here is a big picture of the figure loose, and he has the logo on the left side of his chest.

http://www.tradefederation.net/img/dexterjettster.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I personally think Dexster is one of the worst looking figures that is coming out. I will get his figure but I don't think I'll like him very much.

Thanks, Jar Jar. I guess the light was reflecting off that side in the other pictures I have.

I can see why some people might not be estatic about him, but I think he's one of the more solid figures in this line so far. Just so very detailed and accurate.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by NiktosRule
    I personally think Dexster is one of the worst looking figures that is coming out. I will get his figure but I don't think I'll like him very much.
    Why would you get a figure you won't like?

Have we discussed Dexter's "other" bird sign? When you look at him from the front though, you really can't tell, though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Thanks, Jar Jar. I guess the light was reflecting off that side in the other pictures I have.

I can see why some people might not be estatic about him, but I think he's one of the more solid figures in this line so far. Just so very detailed and accurate.
    No thanks necissary, just doing my part to clear up most of the problems people seem to have with the new figures. Makes me feel good to help you guys out with stuff like this. And when you have 4 fingers, how can you have a middle finger?

I really like the figure, he's huge and well detailed. I dunno why alot of people are so critical about him for. He's exactly what they seem to want, a non-action stance with no play features. But there is complaining about him anyway.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks