Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Dejarik Chewie question

I never got a chance to pick one of these up, and I've been wondering whether the Dejarik board & seat can fit in place of the old one in the Falcon. Any help here would be hot!
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

Yup, they sure can. I've though about opening mine just so I can put replace the board in my Falcon, but I only bought one and $7 is pretty steep to be spending just so I can have a little accessorie. I don't really need that Chewie.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by pthfnder89
    Yup, they sure can. I've though about opening mine just so I can put replace the board in my Falcon, but I only bought one and $7 is pretty steep to be spending just so I can have a little accessorie. I don't really need that Chewie.
    I'm not trying to be a smart @ss, but how do you know it fits if you haven't tried it yourself?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

hahahaha
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

When that figure was out, it was brought several times on these boards . . . I don't have a Falcon out here -- but had one as a kid and this piece should definitely fit in.

It fits nicely.Both are open and together
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Chewie and the chair w/ table all fit perfect in the vintage falcon. There is also room for R2 still. The vintage table and POTJ table a very similiar also.
    I support the U S A

does anybody maybe have a pic of the falcon with dejarik chewie inside? I would like to see how it looks

Has anyone tried putting that one-pose wonder in the Falcon cockpit? He probably has his hairy elbow in Han's face.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I put the Dejarik board in my vintage Falcon and it looks great! I think this is a pretty awesome thing... it's like a better version pf Little Anakin's N1 controller.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**