AOTC Speeder Bike???

Does anyone know what this is? Is it another version of the speeder bike boxed in AOTC stuff? This was on Yestertoys.com.

Thoughts???
    "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside." - Han Solo, ESB

Yeah, I almost forgot about that. Is Anakin's swoop/speeder bike going to be released and will it be a two-pack like the SOTE Swoop w/rider?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: AOTC Speeder Bike???

Originally posted by rdrunr89
    Does anyone know what this is? Is it another version of the speeder bike boxed in AOTC stuff? This was on Yestertoys.com.

Thoughts???
    No, it won't be the same thing as the original speeder Bike. I'm sure they're refering to Anakins Swoop bike that he rides on Tattoine.

I'm sure that Hasbro will make the swoop, because it's a great, low price point vehicle. But I haven't heard anything announced yet, so I think Yestertoys is just assuming that it will be made. I doubt they have confirmation.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Well, Yestertoys is already selling it and I'm too cheap to call them but the cost is $15.00

Update to this: I did break down and call them. They said its either Anakins Speeder or Zam Wessells speeder. They can't post the pic though and it is $15.00.

Originally posted by rdrunr89
    Well, Yestertoys is already selling it and I'm too cheap to call them but the cost is $15.00

Update to this: I did break down and call them. They said its either Anakins Speeder or Zam Wessells speeder. They can't post the pic though and it is $15.00.
    If they're selling it for $15 then it must be cheaper at WM and TRU. So much the better for us on 4/23.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

What they are selling is just Anakin's green speeder, the one he drives around Coruscant with Obi Wan, its not a bike.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I realize its not a "bike", its just what they had it labeled as.

Exclamation

Well pictures have turned up from the AOTC card game, and the clones ride the same bikes as in ROTJ...

SO I'm hoping for some rescuplted bikes, with the feet able to touch the pedals, and horizontal handle bars...

They better be resculpted with GOOD Clone Trooper figures on them which are actually to scale with each other. And while they're at it they could release a Biker Scout to go with it too.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"