ONLINE STORE - Shipment Charges?

Just want to check with the community as anyone here has ever bought anything from - Brianstoys.com?
    Actually want to get some vintage figs and I have went to several online stores and they are the only one offering vintage SWAF.

How's their shipping charges like? Who outside of US has deal with them before and can comments on their shipping?

Or anyone here can tell me another site which sells vintage?

Your feedback / help will be very much appreciated

I owe most of my current vintage collection to BT. So far I've only been dissatisfied with the condition of a couple of toys I've bought; but they are excellent about refunds/exchanges as long as you contact them within 7 days of recieving your stuff.

I can't really comment on foreign shipping since whenever I've been overseas, I use an APO address. Thus the shipping is the same as within the US. However I will say that while I was in Korea I was getting my orders from them within 3 to 4 days after ordering online!

For vintage items they definitely have the best combination of selection and price, plus they never give you a hassle when it comes to returns. I'd give them my highest possible recommendation!!

They have been a long time sponsor of SSG so if you order, it would be appreciated if you could mention us!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thanks

Thanks BigBarada.

Actually eyeing the vintage B-Wing pilot as well as the Cloud Car pilot dude

I just recently ordered two Cloud Car Pilots and a Cloud Car, last month, from Brian's Toys. The figures were advertised as C-8 condition, but I was pleasantly surprised to recieve two C-9+ condition figures!