Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Who's Friggin EXCITED?!!!

Who's getting excited? Man I know I am. I was looking at my callender here at work and Realized that AOTC stuff will be hear on Monday (well really tuesday, but its just like Monday night). I'm PUMPED!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I'm friggin' excited too!!!
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I'm getting butterflies...

Oh and I'm friggin' excited too
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I can't wait. I'm probably gonna fail all my exams and get fired from work because all I can think about is next monday when I get the book and CD, and then tuesday when the flood of toys is unleashed. I got my tax return cheque yesterday and I'm ready to blow it all on STAR WARS STUFDF!! YEEEEEEEEAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Yeah, I can't believe it. Finally, the Scorpion King is going to be in theaters. I've been waiting months....
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'm v excited also, I have to admit, despite the fact a link I have in America will be getting me as many of the figs as she can. Its because where I live in England, there are no good SW stockists.

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Originally posted by SaeseeTiin
    I'm v excited also, I have to admit, despite the fact a link I have in America will be getting me as many of the figs as she can. Its because where I live in England, there are no good SW stockists.

STiin
    Whereabouts in England do you live, ST?

I live in Canada so I doubt Ill have much to be excited about on April 23rd. I did score a few of the figs early from my local walmart, but I dont see any huge displays happening like they did in 99' when all the ep1 stuff was out. They had 1 whole aisle both sides stocked full of ep1 stuff, that wa sawesome. My credit cards are clear and ready for take off, so any time they get the stuff Ill be waiting

I'm psyched about it too. After all the griping and speculating, I think most people on this board are still really excited about Monday night! After all, like them all or not, it's NEW STAR WARS TOYS! What's not to be excited about?
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I live in County Durham, what about you JonoFett?

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian