Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it just me or is hasbro someitmes......

i'm really asame of this but this isnt the first time hasbro has done something insane

http://www.tradefederation.net/img/hand.jpg

what has come over hasbro....
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

considering the possible status of the Shuttle this fall it may not be a mistake but a message from Hasbro to us collectors
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

i guess now we know........
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

I think they fashioned that hand in tribute to EMPEROR JARGO. After all... he's flashed them the "Sith Hello" almost non-stop since they unveiled their plans for the AOTC line!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

And to think I was going to buy a dexter too...... What do I care if Hasbro don't like me for criticising their wares. Maybe if they'd listened during the POTJ period instead of vanishing deep up their own rectums, we might not be having to endure these atrocious gimmicks that are ruining every figure. Buttons and wheels in the backs of figures, slashing actions, leg squeezing actions, magnets, death rictus faces. It's beyond a joke. I've been looking forward to a spending spree for over a year because I love the designs and the characters and then Hasbro goes and screws it all up by making the figures less than useless.
    And it's not just the first few that are intended for the kids either, it's all of them by the looks of it. All with stupid gimmicky features inflicted on perfectly good sculpts.

I said a while ago that i would be spending my money elsewhere and it looks like that will indeed be thee case now. I'll buy the few figures that haven't been given rickets or the gizmos and that's not a lot. I'm not just disappointed now, I'm ******* angry.

Doesn't Dexter only have 4 fingers on each hand?

That's what it looks like.

This isn't really new. POTJ Plo Koon anyone?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Lightbulb

Leg squezzing action... hmmm... How about a Leg splitting action Padme...

Hey, I'm thinking about an action feature when she's doing all those big looping, acrobatic, jumps over the battle Droids in the final battle...

This shows how serious I'm taking Hasbro's stupid gimmics!!!
    Well, less money for them this year from me...

Plo Koon only has 4 fingers on each hand also, (No middle finger)