Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your Walmarts getting their shelving ready yet?

I've went to 2 Walmarts today and neither have started the display yet for the AOTC toys. Any of your stores start yet?

Haven't been to Wal-Mart in a while, though I hope they are.

mine walmarts dont even have any star wars figures or spaces where they should be...........just digimon,pokemon,gundam and power rangers ALL over
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

none not ma target or wal mart, though ma target still has toys
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

My local Walmarts are all the same, they all have a bunch of pool toys crap and swimming gear, a crap load of WWF figures, Power Rangers and Disney's Atlantis warming all the pegs, not even old POTJ. TRU is getting set though, today I went by to say hi to a few of my ex coworkers and I saw they were clearing a big shelf on the front of the store filled with Barbie and ET toys, and decorated the edge of the shelves with the Star Wars logo name.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

My local Wal-Mart(s) have a cool little bule mat in front of the SW section with EP2 written on it.

Last night they removed ALL of the carded SW figures from the pegs!
    May the force be with you.

My WM in Pearland has removed the $5.88 pegs after they were instructed to not sell the toys until the 23rd. So they are sitting in the stockroom ready for the big day.
    "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force!"

sith_killer, the local Wal-Mart here actually removed that blue mat. How depressing!

I haven't been to Wal-Mart in a while, but last I checked, the area where I thought they'd put the AOTC stuff still has lots of Spider-Man stuff. Maybe they'll be putting the AOTC stuff where the POTJ stuff was, and are betting on Spider-man as the big summer draw, instead, and thus devoting more shelf space to it?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I went to TRU today and towards the front of the store they had AOTC banners hanging. Plus they are getting rid of all the old figures that have been piling up in the stock room. They had tons of the Fx-7 and Eeth Koth waves wich they really never had on pegs at this store before. They also had about 10 Jedi Starfighters.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!