Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wal-Mart TIE Bomber/Snowspeeder Availability?

I have yet to find any TIE Bombers or Snowspeeders at any of the local OC, CA Wal-Marts and have noticed that most of the listings for these items on eBay claim that they are limited to only 5000+ pieces of each.
    I am wondering if this is truthful, or just a scam by all those bastard scalpers.
    Has anyone heard anything "official" from Hasbro and/or Wal-Mart regarding the quantities of these vehicles?
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

This thread should really be in the Power of the Jedi forum. The comments/suggestions forum is meant more for comments and suggestions about this website.

As for your question, I would estimate that these Wal-Mart exclusives will be about as limited as the Target exclusive ships. So I wouldn't want to wait too long to pick these up. As for why you can't find them, most of the Wal-Mart employees are ignorant. They believe that the ships are part of the Episode II (Saga) line. So most of them won't put the ships out until April 23rd.

My Wal-Marts around here have a lot of these vehicles!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Didn't show up in Louisville till 4/23 and when they did there were only three of each. Wmployee told me there should be more on the way. Happy Hunting
    May the force be with You!!!!!

My super WM only had 2 Snowspeeders & about 5 TIE Bombers

Needless to say I picked up a snowspeeder & am going back tonight to get the TIE

I friend of mine found the only snowspeeder that I've seen in my area, and it looked like someone had used it as a football.

at the Wal*Mart here in Augusta, they had 8 of each, total. 2 of each were bought right off the bat, and the following moring, there 4 Speeders left, and 5 Bombers left. :-|

It seemed the Bomber and Snowspeeder cleared the shelves first during the 4/23 EpII sale. That was the first priority on my list, before getting any EpII figures, and sure enough, since they didn't have either of the vehicles and my $$$ was burning a hole in wallet, I had to get a couple of figs. When I went today to check out the selection, I saw that there were 2 Snowspeeders and 0 Bombers. I grabbed the Speeder this time, hoping the Tie Bomber will be back when I get some more money (hopefully soon)
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

At the Wal-Mart near me didn't put them out til 4/23 with the rest of the EPII stuff. I was picking up figures when I spotted the bomber. I put down the figures and took home the bomber and glad I did. They only had 3 out and was gone the next day.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I found mine at the end of the week of 4/23. It was hidden behind a bunch of swimming pools near the toys section. I bet that guy is wishing he would have bought it or hidden it better! I haven't seen one since.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas