Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about Hasbro
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Hardly anyone seems to bother reading anymore BigB, that would stop their ability to complain about things if they actually took the time to do it. It's just much easier for them to treat Hasbro and Lucas/Lucasfilm like a redheaded stepchild, if they don't know what's going on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Just giving my opinion shouldn't bother anybody, i only collect now for my 4 year old son because he likes it now as much as i did before exclusives dropped my collecting excitement (spelling)

I do not claim to be a Brain on all this like some of you guys but hey it's just a place to vent right?

I never said i disliked George but i really can't stand Hasbro for various reasons and if you want them posted i can do that.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

The bottom line is that Hasbro can and WILL only produce as much product as the retailers order. That's the whole purpose of the annual New York Toy Fair. Any items that don't receive enough orders for the manufacturer to make a decent amount of money on is canceled. Retailers are ultimately responsible for what we are offered, how many are produced, and how much it costs us. That having been said, Hasbro probably should take a bit more time and do a bit more research when deciding which retailers to deal with when it somes to exclusives.

i like the idea of a possible release of the imperial shuttle, but the price is not cool if it is going to be that much. I would still buy it but "ouch" that really hurts the wallet for a bunch of plastic parts! As long as it's obtainable unlike the Vader Toy Fair edition and the Convention only Jorg Sacul, i'm for the imperial shuttle.

PS: Hasbro, if your reading this, include a Imperial Shuttle pilot.

Total agreement on Hasbro and Lucas. Hasbro would sell ANYTHING to make a $. It is the retailers that won't accept it. Some suit who grew up with lincoln logs and tinker toys and watched howdy dudie is the one make the decisions to buy the next "great" toy. He has no vision because it is blured with the Ep 1 toys line. Everyone lost on it so why bother with some big, overpriced toy from 19 years ago?! You go Hasbro and keep trying to get us what we want.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

THIS IS A DOUBTFUL AND WISHFUL THOUGH: HOW ABOUT A NEW REDESIGNED IMPERIAL SHUTTLE?

it's a Long shot that would not see the light of day but it was a thought.

What about the imperial shuttle in "A New Hope" dropping off imperial troops?

You mean the Imperial Landing Craft?
    NAH! We want the Shuttle!

Originally posted by RooJay
    You mean the Imperial Landing Craft?
    NAH! We want the Shuttle!

YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I MEANT, THE LANDING CRAFT!
    yeah GIVE us the imperial shuttle!!