Sean the Hutt

TRU has restocked POTJ figs

My TRU in Escondido, had figures from the blue royal guard wave up to the fx-7 wave! All the figures they should have had out 6 months ago!

I'm not surprised. Mine in Orem, UT had nothing but Aurra Sing for a long time, then got in a few cases of the Lando wave, and a month later about 10 cases with CG, GW, and Mon C. Just last week they got some FX-7 cases, which was the first time I've ever seen it in stores.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Yeah the TRUS in my area got gobs of the FX-7 wave in yesterday. They were priced at $5.99 with the Deluxe Luke & Bacta Tank marked down to $4.97.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hmm cool.....hopefully I can find a ride out to mine, to see if they got anything cool in.....

hope I can find Plo Koon and Saesee Tiin.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

My TRU has a bunch of the Zutten wave and a couple of preview figures....
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!