Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool New AOTC TV Commercial

I just saw the new 30 second commercial for Episode II tonight around 6:30 Pacific time on FOX. A lot of it was recycled from the last trailer, but there were some new shots of the Geonosis battle. The close-up of Mace rocked at the end. What do you all think?

I saw this thing advertised that the next 3 Thursdays they will play episodes V, VI, and I, with new AOTC footage shown each week. Also, each movie will be hosted by R2 and 3PO.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

The UPN network is showing the TV spot as well. It looks like there are two different commercials, the second one shows Anakin swinging his saber at the Tusken Raider (same scene at the end of the Forbidden Love trailer).

Groovy new one of Jango. New shots:

* Jango firing jetpack rocket
    * Jango and Obi in fist fight
    * Jango using pistol in Arena
    * Jango using flamethrower

Last shot is POV out of a gunship. Mace, Yoda, Ki, and Kit watch another Gunship explode.

TFN should have it up.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I just watched all three. managed to get a clear download it being a sunday morning. took advantage of the god botheresr being safely tucked away in church and grabbed me a bit of online time.

Cool shot indeed that gunship exploding. Still not impressed by Jango though. Something just doesn't cut the mustard but i can't put my finger on what it is..... Love the shot in ad one of Anakin taking his mighty weapon to the head of the Tusken though. that's what i'd be like all the time if I had a lightsaber. I wouldn't be stoppable rampaging through towns and cities destroying the stupid annoying simpletons I encountered. **** me off will ya? Take this WHUUUUM! HA! Good job lightsabers don't exist isn't it?

I've been mulling over this Jango one, especially that last shot. It feels out of place with the theme. Now, we know most of the spy reports come from the shooting script. However, there hasn't been a lot of reports from the visual effects department.

Speculation:

Boba Fett, escaping in Slave 1, spots the last few Gunships escaping, and fires on one. It would be a nice scene showing Boba's continued support of the Separatists, and his anger at the Jedi and clones.

Probably not true, but then again, the comics and novel can't tell us everything, especially when postproduction is going almost until opening day.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Hm...Jargo, if you had a lightsaber and slaughtered hordes of simpletons just because they were annoying, I'd be forced to stop you.

*ignites his own lightsaber*

Let us do battle.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I haven't seen any TV trailers.
    Have ya go Battle Droid. They are short downloads, since they are only 30 seconds long. Great TV trailers though.

http://www.movie-list.com/s/starwars2.shtml

Just right click on the links, and choose save target as, and there ya go. Have fun. The Jango one is the best of the three, but seeing Mace saying "This Party is over." is cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I've only seen the end of it-where Mace says "this partys over".
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!