Case assortments?

I just got back from Super Kmart and I saw a case with the number 325580000...It did not have col 1 or col 2 on the box. The number of figures inside said 14...does anybody know what case assortment of figures this is. I want to go back and open it if its the newest stuff Dooku, Anakin Hangar Duel, etc... Can you get in trouble for cutting boxes at Kmart?

It's a case of the first 14 figures from collection 1 and 2. It looks to be a special case for K-mart only. It has a sticker on it that says it's not to be opened, and sold as a case. Here is a link for more information:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ighlight=KMart

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks, JarJar...Well I ended up finding that out myself...I decided to open the case and indeed it had that sticker on top saying not to open, sell the whole thing. That is definitely weird, no one reported anything about this, not even the big dogs! Unfortunately I already have those 14, I was hoping that it was some of the newer ones! Do you know if they are going to have any other mixed package cases?

Doubtful, since we were originally supposed to only get 14 figures on the 23rd, I assume that K-Mart worked the deal out with Hasbro to help their bottom line, as well as their customers.

They probably didn't want alot of hassle, and people buying up all the short packed figures and leaving them with customers that wanted figures that weren't avaliable, and figures that were shelfwarming. So they worked out straight whole collection cases with Hasbro.

It's a cool idea, but I hate not inspecting the figures before I purchase them. To many chances of getting a bad paintjob that way.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-19-2002 at 02:25 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thats for sure, whose to say that the bubbles and/or cardbacks won't be damaged!