Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Final Figure Total for April 23rd

28 or 32? Or is it now 34? How is it that the collective star wars community cannot answer this question???

We are only 4 days away and we still dont have a final answer.

I mean we have UPC#'s and Case assortments but still not definate confirmations.

We even have supposed employees who have direct access to this stuff and still no one can say for sure what will be there and what won't.

I am going crazy! Can anyone conclusively answer this question once and for all?? Where's Batman when we need him?

Re: Final Figure Total for April 23rd

We are sure that it is going to be 27. The people in the forums that work at Wal-Mart have been kind enough to pop cases and check, and that is the maximum number of figures that will be out there. Some stores may have even less, due to getting their stock before the new figures started being shipped, and have not been received anymore yet.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey Thanks Jar Jar, I sure hope you are right.

Now does that 27 include Count Dooku? Also I come up with 28 when you include the Brown Battle droid variant as a seperate figure. Does any one know the final answer on that figure?

There has been no confirmation if the Brown Battle droid is shipping. Last I ever heard about it was that it was a salesman's sample. So, I'm not including it in any of the counts, until one is actually found at retail. It would be nice to have the two versions though, since the brown one is the predominant color of the Battle Droid's in Episode II.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Here is a list that I got from the Hasbro website under the section that sappose to be figures released for 4/23.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep2checklist_print[1].jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	1428  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

That Hasbro list is incorrect, the list is actually just for the first 30 figures, and only 27 of them have actually been confirmed as being seen and or purchased already. Hasbro's site has major mistakes in many areas. Infact they even list figure #32 Qui-Gon as coming out on the 23rd. Figures #28, #29, #30 should be out early in May with #31: Jango Fett: Final Battle.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I thought Orn Free Ta (Ryloth Senator) was #31. But like you said, Hasbro's site has many mistakes.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Originally posted by jedihunter25
    I thought Orn Free Ta (Ryloth Senator) was #31. But like you said, Hasbro's site has many mistakes.
    Nope it's Jango, as proven by the backs of the cards that he appears on. Somehow the number was associated with Orn Free Ta, and it stuck. But regardless Jango has been officially confirmed as figure #31. I wish we would get somemore info about later figure numbers soon, I wanna update my list.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

i'm glad Anakin Hanger Duel is comeing out on the 23rd with Count Dooku out also

Amakin Hanger duel will be out ...right ???

what aobut Count Dooku DL he will be out right? i'm hopeing he will be out or ill be PO
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Anakin: Hanger Duel should be out on the 23rd, all depends when your store got it's cases in, and if they have gotten any of the next wave of Collection 1 in yet. Most likey he will be avaliable in most larger retailers, with the rest of that wave.

Count Dooku is another kettle of fish. He was a late minute figure, that was slipped into cases of the Anakin: HD wave to get him out there. Originally he was not supposed to be avaliable, so again...depending when your stores got their cases, Dooku may or may not be avaliable. If he is, it will be in smaller numbers then the other figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks