Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by evenflow
    That is actually pretty funny, you will be avenged fatty.
    I am thinking about using it as my favorite Star Wars quote to date on the thread that asks us for such a quote. It has certainly stuck with me for over 20 years. It bugged me as a kid and still does to this day. I will see if I can scan the panel this week and add the image to this thread.

Please do! I must see this for myself...man such a horrible, horrible and yet quite funny phrase!

I'm still laughing at the idea of this....
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I stand corrected!

It appears that my faulty memory and time have conspired to have left me with the wrong impression of Biggs' line. I have, after over 20 years, finally opened Star Wars #6 and discovered the ACTUAL lines...

"So long, Piggy."
    "You will be avenged!"

Not as bad as I recalled, but yet there's just not a lot of heart in "So long, Piggy" either.

I have reproduced the panel for the enjoyment of all...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaaporkins.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	58  

Piggy? Oh man thats...not as bad really...aw well. Still we all had a good laugh at "You'll be avenged, Fatty!"

Eh hee hee that sounds like something the Honeymooners would say, "One of these days Alice, you'll be avenged Fatty!"

Hrrmm...well maybe not. HEY! Maybe we can insert *you'll be avenged fatty* into our favorite lines from movies! It'll be funny!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Awww, man! Here I had my heart set on "Fatty." I had a mental image of one X-Wing crashing into the Death Star surface and another one flying just above with the thought bubble of questionable taste just below that X-Wing.

I had this whole thing going in my head where everyone called Porkins Fatty, Luke was Wormie, Wedge was Wedgie, and Biggs was Poophead, and Tiree was Stinkus T Benjamin Hornblower MacDougal III. I think I'll draw the panel as I imagined it whenever I get time and post it here.

Was Jek's name in the comic Piggy? I seem to remember hearing that this was his name somewhere?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought it was nice that Biggs said his farewell and planned on avenging his fellow pilot.Glad he got blown up!
    Last edited by Obi-Don; 09-06-2001 at 09:44 AM.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

But wait, there's more! Some captioning around the panels in question refer to "Piggy" Porkins as Tono Porkins, not Jek Porkins as we know him today. Someone had credited the role playing games with this name, but it appears to go all the way back to 1977 and the Marvel adaptation! I believe from the earlier post referencing the name game with Porkins, it was the Decipher CCG that brought us the name Jek. Well, there it is, more on the sad history of Rebel pilot Tono Jek "Piggy" "Fatty" Porkins. Of course the name Tono Porkins is rather rude in its own right, as if Porkins isn't a bad enough name for one of the three big people in Star Wars (excluding Heater), he gets saddled with a first name that excentuates the last name. As if Lucas, in his younger, thinner days, was calling "Piggy" there Ton O' Porkins! Biggs was still a jerk, too.
    Bubba Fatt has proposed the ideal solution to this problem and in time we may shoot some footage for his idea, "Star Wars: The Big People's Edition". Recasting the entire saga with larger actors (in this version, Porkins is scrawny).

So in this supersized Star Wars, how will Jabba be portrayed, and will he still be thinner in ANH?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok, Porkings started missing respect in ANH, but after that the ones that always made jokes about him were the Toyfare staff, u ever saw the issue when he ate Yoda???
    As always...........L