Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I disagree. I think the shots from the movie look blurry, which in turn hurt the special effects shots. The inserts are cheesy as hell also, especially the panoramic cards. Bring back Widevision!!!!

One of the Topps representatives at SWC2 said a widescreen set of cards are slated for release in October. No sample cards were handed out but on the poster Topps handed out there is half a picture. It looks like a red-bordered card.

Exclamation

I noticed they have those tin boxes with packs of cards like they did for TPM. You get 7 packs (49 cards, I guess) and maybe (??) a larger special card, plus the tin for $19.99. I think I'll wait to see if it lowers to $17.99 or so.

I have 2 unopened packs waiting for after I see it!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I bought one of the tins last weekend, and the extra large card matched the picture on the tin. It didn't for PM, so I was pleased.

I might have to pick one or two tins more up myself!

Thumbs up

I finally saw the film, so the packs came open soon after! I like all the quotes on the cardbacks. In 2 packs I got the checklist, a fold-out card, a foil one, and a character card. Not bad!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(