where did jargo's dead cat thread go???????

whassuppp?????
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Yeah, what happened?
    SWAFMAN, was that the real BBC page? I looked it up and didnt see anything about the cat. Were you joking?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I thought so.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I guess the thread was deemed inapropriate.Compared to some I've seen go on and on here I'd say that one wasn't all that bad.
    Not my choice so what do I know
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

awww jeeze!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

It was revelling in the death of an animal, and there were other posts in there doing the same. Totally inappropriate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

To JediTricks

You closed the thread about the cat. Then we tried to ask why you closed it. You answered, then closed that thread. All we were doing was asking a question, then you close the thread and dont give us a chance to reply. A little unfair, to be honest. That is all I wanted to say.
    And I do not like it when animals are hurt or killed. I just found the way Jargo put it humorous at the time. Thats all.
    Thanks for reading.

Jango, I merged your thread into this one, but I'm rapidly becoming displeased with how this has gone down. The standard guideline is just to delete this thread as well, or at the very least, move it to the comments/suggestions section; however, I'm addressing it here so everybody who is interested will know what happened to that thread.

But please understand that this isn't up for discussion, there's nothing to discuss. I did what was right for the forums, that thread was inappropriate and now it's gone; there's nothing I can change about that if I even wanted to.

Let me add that you can discuss this with me or with Steve in private or in Comments/Suggestions, but not here in MISC.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.