Question Best online retailer for individual figures post 4.23?

I am trying to find an online retailer that sells individual figures without limits for a decent price. I live a bit away from the center of commerce in my neck of the woods, so I don't get to take advantage of the larger market selection as often as I should. With Anakin (Hanger Duel) and Dooku being in limited release for the initial run of saga figures, I am getting desperate to find a decent online retailer to supplement my initial shopping spree. Any suggestions?

I would prefer that they:

A) Sell individual figures
    B) Do not impose limits on figures
    C) Have a reasonable price per figure

That isn't asking too much is it?
    ubi mel ibi apes

It'd be nice, but I'm betting there's no such animal.

I'll have to go with Tycho's numerously suggested Yestertoys. No limits on how many you can order, you can order 1 or 20 of any figure. And E2 figures are only 8.25 Mint, 7.25 Non-Mint. Not to bad, IMHO. Here is a link directly to their E2 section: http://sites.managerconsole.com/yest...6232&pageid=82

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thank you very much Senator (and Tycho)!!!!! I hope we get more than one on this list, but I certainly appreciate this one!
    ubi mel ibi apes

I too am a faithful Yestertoys buyer, and Im from Canada and I can tell you its great prices with great service. Very reliable.

Good prices indeed, too bad they only have the first 14 figures only.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.