Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Star Wars Celebration II Figure REVEALED

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

It's funny to see Lucas' head on such a scrawny body, but I bet Hasbro wouldn't dare put that head on a Porkins' body.

Still, I like the presentation here, I wish I could get my hands on one since I'm not going to Cel2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wonder how limited these will be at C2? Do you think they will make enough to go around or will we have to be in line the second the doors open?

Gary

YUCK!!!

Meesa no likein'

Seriously will EVERYTHING released in 2002 have a Silver Anniversary logo?
    May the force be with you.

Now I have to really think hard about if I really want a George lucas in x-wing gear figure.It's him with a really lame name gimmick. Jorg Sacul I'llhave to think about this one for awhile.Seriously

O.K. done thinking.Since a fellow forumite so graciously agreed to help me get one of these a while back I'm gonna go for it.I'll just think of him as another pilot.
    Last edited by Dryanta; 04-19-2002 at 05:34 PM.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Re: Star Wars Celebration II Figure REVEALED

Originally posted by SirSteve
    http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=147
    Now, what do you think?
    Pretty cool, will be a great addition to those breifing room dioramas. Hopefully they make these avaliable thru the fan club like they did the Vader's, but in largr quantities. Or someone will be kind enough to aquire one at Cel2 for me. I really want one!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Same here. I will be more than happy to get whatever for whoever, whenever, in exchange for this figure!

Wink Jorg Sacul = George LUCAS

Hi all, just wondering if I was the only person that noticed that Sacul is Lucas backwards. Cool, huh?
    ~BigAl415

Yeah I caught that too welcome by the way.Hope to hear more from you around here
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

I like it!!!!!!!

I'll definitely be picking up 1 (or more) at Celebration II!!!

I can try to get more for people that are unable to attend. Don't worry--I'm not a scalper

Can anybody confirm if the helmet is removeable? It appears so, by I wasn't sure.