Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking Bucket O' Stormtroopers revisited

This seemed like a good idea to most people but never managed to snowball. Perfect alternative packaging for army builders and non-mint collectors (read: we who open the boxes). Who's with me?!

I am! Dunno about the bucket count though, some folks were saying 20 stormies for $50, that seemed excessive to me, it'd be better if it was 6 for $20. But I'd be on board no matter what, so long as the product wasn't low-quality like the Battle Droid pack in foreign figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the master jedi
    Bucket O' Stormtroopers eh? I wish Hasbro would make this and make it soon. I've been wanting them for a while now.

Talking Stormies

I have just counted and the tally is in I have a total of 104 stormies of some variant or another ie

stormtrooper 3 3/4in
    snowtrooper 3 3/4in
    scouttrooper clean and dirty 3 3/4in
    CT stormtrooper 3 3/4in
    deluxe Stormtrooper 3 3/4in
    deluxe Snowtrooper 3 3/4in
    sandtrooper (white, black "grey", orange paulrons) 3 3/4in
    12in sand and sand w/dewback
    but I'd still buy more

wooo hooo

STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES STORMIES !

Bukets of Stormtroopers, Rebel Fleet Troopers, Snowtroopers, Sandtroopers, Hoth Rebel Soldiers, Endor Rebel Soldiers, Scout Troopers and multi packs for Imperial Officers. All should have RFT's articulations!!! Is it too much to ask?

I have a total of 16 various versions of Stormtroopers :

1. Dewback Rider Stormtrooper (removed pouldron) - X9
    2. POTF2 SAtormtrooper - X2
    3. POTF2 Luke Stormtrooper - X3
    4. Han Stormtrooper (kellogs) - X1
    5. CTC Stormtrooper - X1

No new stormies!!!

They will make my 20 POTF stormies look bad!

Actually, the more the merrier.

the master jedi
    What about a Bucket o' battle droids?

Smile

I think if BattleDroids were to be squeezed inside one bucket, you won't be able to make them stand at all when they are poured out. Flimsy limps may just deforms and the bucket'll be just a pile of scrap droid metal

the master jedi
    perhaps you're right but still it's just a thought. Maybe they could just make them with no joints and posed them in certain positions like they do with those green army men.

Rollo Tomasi
    Maybe Bucket o' Ewoks?

Bucket o' Gungans?

Bucket o' Midichlorians? Actually, that one should be pretty easy to mass produce . . .

Bucket o' E.T. Senators?

Bucket o' Rick McCallum Naboo officials?