Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What are the EP2 figures that we dont know of?

The tittle says it all?
    What are the EP2 figures that we dont know of?
    There must be more figures comming out that we havent seen?

Poggle the lesser?
    Luma Su??
    The list goes on.

There's a few Deluxe ones we haven't seen Like the Destroyer Droid , Flying Geonosian and C-3PO with BD.

As for the others your guess is as good as mine.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-20-2002 at 01:07 AM.

Huh?

Try taking the list of every character in AOTC, subtract the ones from the confirmed figure lists, and there you have the ultimate list of figures we don't know of.

Smile

well for one if we knew then there wouldnt b this thread

We haven't seen Padme (Pilot), Wat Tambor, Battle Droid (Blue/Variation), Deluxe Geonosian, Deluxe Yoda, Deluxe Destroyer Droid, Deluxe Ki-Adi-Mundi, Deluxe Clone Trooper, Deluxe Threepio.

And that should do it for missing figures so far.

(I'm not including exclusives, like the Target Arena accessory kit.)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Wat Tambor is cool looking, i didn't know he was planned.

Yeah he popped up on some early lists, and hopefully they do him and also more of the Sepratist Senators. They are some really unique charecter designs. We need a Bail Organa figure also, but I haven't seen his name on any lists.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey everyone.
    Thanks for your help so far but, me being a huge fan of the Geonosians there will not be a delux Geonosian. But a Geonosian come with the delux Anakin.
    Just thought I would let you know.
    Any other imputs.

But I wouldn't rule out a Deluxe Winged Geonosian within a year's time.

One that I would like is one with glider-positioned wings, and a launching mechanism. Maybe they could give it SFX, so that when you launch, you get the sound of wings flapping.

Alas, I get my hopes up too much for figure concepts I like...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah, there is a total of 11 Deluxe figures planned for this year, and from the lists that I have seen there still is a flying Geonosian listed sepratly from the Anakin set. Perhaps they decided to make Poggle the Lesser a deluxe figure, and are just using that code name for inhouse lists at the moment.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.