St. Louis, MO - AOTC finds at Kohl's

If you can't wait until next week, here is what I found today...

Bridgeton Store

Mini puzzles
    Several to choose from

Game of Life - Star Wars Edition

Collection 1 Action Figures @ $8.99 each...Ouch!!
    Kit Fisto
    Jango Fett

All four deluxe figures @ $10.99 each
    Mace Windu
    Darth Tyrannus
    Jango Fett

Bounty Hunter Pursuit
    Jango Fett's Slave I
    Tusken Raider Encounter
    Republic Gunship (BIG and expensive!)

Creve Couer Store

Vehicles @ $15.99 each
    Zam's Speeder
    Anakin's Speeder

St. Peter's Store

Bounty Hunter Pursuit
    Jango Fett's Slave I
    Tusken Raider Encounter
    Republic Gunship

The packaging of a majority of the items I found were damaged...creased cards, dented windows (vehicles), etc. Plus the stuff is pricey compared to Wal*Mart and the like. I keep items in the package, so all of it is there for the taking!!! I am waiting for next week!!!

$8.99. Must wait. Only 7 days. If I keep saying it, I might be ok. Wait, there is a Kohl's on manchester. I will even have to pass it today. And I don't care about ripped packages. And friday is payday.....

i just walked out of a kohl's with nothing. oh, they had ATOC figures, but they were, get this, $9.64 for basic collection 2 figures. crazy!

Cleveland, Ohio
    At least they had some AOTC figures at your Kohl's. I went this morning to the one in Parma, OH (outside of Cleveland,Oh.) and found NOTHING!!! MUST WAIT TILL THE 23RD!!!! Happy Hunting......

I went and

I left empty handed also. The Obi-wan 's (deluxe and chase) looked awful. So did Anakin and Padme. The paint was flat out pathetic. Kamino Jango and Kit Fisto looked ok, but not for $8.99. I came close to buying the speeders, but figured they would be available for $3 cheaper next week.

Funny, I was at the Bridgeton store today as well, sometime around noon. I did buy the only Deluxe Tyranus/Mace Windu on the shelf at that time.

$10.99 versus $9.99 - I can handle
    $8.99 versus $5.99 - I'll wait a week

I did stop by the Creve Coeur store as well, but did not see any of the speeders mentioned earlier.

St. Louis, Missouri
    Kohl's in O'fallon had AOTC figs, deluxe, and the Starfighter. They also had the Life game, the speeder legos and the big lego set (the name escapes me right now) I left empty handed. I can wait a week and save some money. $8.99? Yeah, right!
    Did they have any Oompa Loompas?

Michigan, Grand Rapids
    The Kohl's here in Michigan has nothing....Should I ask?

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try, but unless you haven't seen them in-hand yet, I'd wait and buy elsewhere.

Walgreens on Big Bend has all of Coll. 1, Wave 1 and all the Deluxe figures as of 9:00pm tonight. Standard figures are $6.99, ??? on Deluxe. Every standard figure backing card was trashed.

Picked up my first standard - Jango : Kamino. Not bad. Although I will say that this was my first opportunity to actually look at each figure up close, and I must say, C-3PO looks like ****! That may be the first "new" figure (since 1995) that I pass on.