Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Give me a list for AOTC (buying order)

I will not be buying every AOTC figure when they come out. In fact, it might take me a couple of months to get them all.

I need your help. Make a list of the AOTC figures. Determine the order by two means: packing of the figure per case (lower the closer to the top) and how popular you think this figure will be. I will use this list to slowly collect the new line and it will help me greatly.

Also, no spoilers!

Thanks!

I don't condone buying figures based on their availability or popularity or "rareness", but here's my selection of figures that would give you a nice starting collection:

If you're buying 5...

#03 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
    #13 - Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
    #18 - Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)
    #22 - Anakin Skywalker (Hanger Duel)
    #27 - Count Dooku (Dark Lord)

If you can buy 5 more...

#02 - Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
    #06 - Super Battle Droid
    #23 - Yoda (Jedi Master)
    #16 - Dexter Jettster (Coruscant Informant)
    #17 - Clone Trooper (Red)

Then, over the summer, you can pick up Jedi, army builders, or anything else you see fit.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

#17 - Clone Trooper (Red)
    Those in my opinion are the bare essentials come April 23rd, but if you have enough spare cash pick up Kit Fisto as well.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    I agree with that except switch out Obi-Wan for Padme

I Am going after Jango Fett Camino Escape, Count Dooku Dark Lord, and a Red Clone Trooper. Maybe any other troopers that are available also.

Any comments on the figures that will be shorter packed?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I say when you see a short packed figure..grab it.Even if you have to put in Lay-Away.Might not find it again
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

why don't you just buy what you like? if you plan on buying them all anyway, just take your time and look around. they should be plentiful.

Originally posted by derek
    why don't you just buy what you like? if you plan on buying them all anyway, just take your time and look around. they should be plentiful.
    Thats the best advice you have been given yet BoShek. Just buy the ones you like best, and then get the others later. The Wal-Mart managers I spoke to this weekend said that the E2 stuff will remain prominantly displayed in a nice sized area until atleast August, longer if the stuff does better then the E1 line. There are always going to be some really hot figures in the beginning, but remember that Maul was hard to find at the start also, and then he became one of the most avaliable figures on the pegs.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks guys. I will use the lists to help me pick some of the figures.

Like I said, I am slowly getting them all and of course I'll pick up the ones I like earlier on, it's just the rest that I have no opinon on that I needed the list for.

I will probably get only a few before the movie comes out because I want to remain unspoiled and figures can give that away!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.