Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frito Lay Items

I think I may try to get all the sets along with possibly 2 versions of each set so that I'll have a set with the Clone Trooper and Anakin, hehe. I'll be eating alot of chips, guess I better start running to Wal-Mart instead of getting a ride. Well nah, I'll just eat the chips while moving and yes, that includes laying down and hitting remote buttons.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Here's a tip for Clonetrooper hunters - in stores, look at the multipacks of the lil' bags of chips, you should see the puzzle piece flopping around in there. Through the white plastic we could see a yellow piece, and knew it was the Clone. If you're trying to complete a set, that might keep you from hopping the Cheeto Train time after time.

Cool, good idea. Too bad you don't get that piece and then another piece per pack though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I got my CT in a multipack.....but honestly that's not why I bought it.....

I couldn't even see it in the package when I bought it......I bought the multipack because I didn't like any of the flavors at my local supermarket, that carried the StarPics......

so, I bought the multipack instead.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Good morning Taichi, I haven't heard back from you yet....are you interested in these Jabba the Hutt parts I have? If not then ok.Just let me know something.I've ben having alot of trouble sending messages on this site for some reason.I'm having trouble keeping signed in.Please e-mail me instead of pm's.Thanks, Brian Top Jedi sniperman76@hotmail.com
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

Thanks for the tip everyone. I am going to go check out the multi-packs in the hopes that I pick up the Clone Trooper clip.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just to let everyone know. . . I've also seen these bags of snack packs(don't remember how many packs were in there) with the Star Pics as well. I've seen Cheetos, Doritos, and Funyuns!!!!!! You can never get enough of those Onion & Garlic flavored rings. So if your tired of Chester Cheetah, check out these other options.

PS: Have you seen the statement on the back of the bags concerning the Star PIcs? It claims that the Clone Trooper is the "Rare Chase Piece", and then after wards is says that "All Star Pics are of equal value." Just found that slight contradiction entertaining.

Best of luck getting your entire set!!!! See you in the snack aisles!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Yeah!!!

I wanna collect the entire set of 37, but it's gonna be expensive.......

maybe after I get a bunch, I can start tradin' 'em......

I Just got a purple Jango......

and I've got another one still sealed in a bag of Cheetos......

hopefully another one I don't have.......

I can't wait to complete the mural.....

I got a red Jango!!!!!! THESE ARE SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!
    Must get more!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!