Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frito Lay Items

Frito Lay Items

Today I was at my local Wal Mart and I was looking to pick up another AOTC bag of potato chips. I snagged the Ranch Doritos bag with Mace/Jango on it, but I noticed also there are prizes inside the Cheetos now. They are picture clips, which light up when held upto a light source. I had seen these on the web before, but I am more impressed now that I actually have one. And I was lucky enough to get Jango on my first try. I am so happy!! But anyway it says the Clone Trooper slide is the rare one, so I will be buying alot of cheetos to try and get all of these.
    Anyone else here have some of these yet?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I was disappointed that the Doritos only have pictures on the bag, but it's neat to hear that Cheetos have some promos included.

How about Cheetos "Paws", do they even make those anymore?

Happy Clonetrooper hunting!

I dont think they make the Paws anymore. Havent seen them in a while. But I do know that I will have a lifetime supply of cheetos after all the bags of them I am gonna have to buy to get all these things....
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

That is pretty cool! How many different pictures are there!?!
    Looks like I'll also be snagging a bag of cheetos at Midnight Madness!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

There are 9 different commen ones, in 4 different collors. And then the yellow CloneTrooper chip. The colors that are out there are red, blue, green, and purple. So that means there are a total of 37 different ones to collect!

The commen charecters that are avaliable are:
    Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2 & C-3PO, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Count Dooku, Jango Fett and Zam Wesell.

The combine together to form a 3-D puzzle. The middle peice, Anakin Skywalker...can be replaced with the rare Clonetrooper piece. I tried to attach a pic of a completed blue puzzle, but it was be to big for the forums.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Jar Jar Binks!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I've only got a bag of KC Masterpiece BarQ with Obi and Jango on the front.

Thumbs up FritoLay

Here's what I've found so far....in Colorado.

FRITOLAY
    FritoLay With 3D Star Pics SCAN and negative SCAN as you might see held up to the light.
    Collect and connect all 10 to see secret characters. With Rare Collectible Clone Trooper! Mix and Match 4 cool color combos! Clip ‘em on! Take ‘em to go! Hold up to the light! For more fun, go to ePloids.com to bid on 3D Star Pics and get great game ideas! (3D Star Pics- Zam Wesell, Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Jango Fett, Count Dooku, R2-D2/C-3P0, Mace Windu……… and rare Clone Trooper….secret characters: Darth Vader, young Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia) Paper Inserts- Padme Amidala & Anakin Skywalker; R2-D2, C-3P0 & Obi-Wan Kenobi; Yoda & Mace Windu, Zam Wesell/Count Dooku & Jango Fett; Clone Troopers.

With Inserts

FritoLay Cheetos Dangerously Cheesey Puffs 11 oz (Anakin Skywalker)
    FritoLay Cheetos Dangerously Cheesey Crunchy 9 1/2 oz (Anakin Skywalker)
    FritoLay Cheetos Dangerously Cheesey Puffs 13 1/2 oz bag of 12 individual packages (Jango Fett)
    FritoLay Cheetos Dangerously Hot 9 1/2 oz (Anakin Skywalker)
    FritoLay 3D’s Doritos’ Jalapeno Cheddar 7 oz (Padme Amidala)
    FritoLay 3D’s Doritos’ Nacho Cheesier 7 oz (Padme Amidala)
    FritoLay 3D’s Doritos’ Zesty Ranch 7 oz (Padme Amidala)
    FritoLay 3D’s Planet Lunch Pack 8 bags Classic Pack 8 ¼ oz (Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, Clone trooper, R2, C3P0, Obi-Wan Yoda and Mace)
    FritoLay 3D’s Ruffles BBQ Blast 7 oz (Obi-Wan)
    FritoLay 3D’s Ruffles Maximum Cheddar 7 oz (Obi-Wan)

FritoLay with no inserts...just character pics on the bag.

FritoLay Doritos Cooler Ranch 13 1/2 oz oz (Jango Fett & Mace Windu)
    FritoLay Doritos Spicier Nacho 13 1/2 oz (Clone trooper)
    FritoLay Doritos Nacho Cheesier 13 1/2 oz oz (Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala)
    FritoLay Lay’s KC Masterpiece Barbecue Potato Chips 12 1/4 oz (Obi Wan and Jango Fett)
    FritoLay Lay’s Sour Cream & Onion 12 1/4 oz (Yoda and Obi Wan)
    FritoLay Lay’s Classic 12 1/4 oz (Anakin and Padme Amidala)
    FritoLay Ruffles Original 12 1/4 oz (Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan)
    FritoLay Wavy Lays Original Potato Chips 12 1/4 oz (C-3P0 and R2-D2)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

All I can say is I love my picture clip of Jango. They look pretty darn sweet when you hold them under a light source. Cant wait to get a whole set of these.

I bought a multipack, and ended up with the yellow clonetrooper....

it's the first one I got......

I love the Frito-Lay promo items, and have a bunch of the flicker cards from the SE.....and even some of the gamepieces from Episode 1.....my favorites are the flicker cards....but these chip things are a close second!

the quality on these is really neat!, it looks like a tiny 3-D sculpture, and when you hold it up to the light, they actually look like they're photographic quality...

the Clonetrooper one is pretty neat!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!