whos going to indiana?

Im on my way to indiana tomorrow. Im from the Philippines and i just went here in the US for the starwars phenomena. Im currently at Califoria. I was wondering if any of you starwars collectors are going to the celebration.

I live in Indianapolis so I don't need to go there, I'm in Indy already! A pre-welcome to you from the Crossroads of America! I think you'll like it here.

I'm not going... so close and so far. I have a busy weekend... my mum's birthday on Friday, a wedding on Saturday and torturing the neighbours with a staged lightsabre battle on Sunday!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Wish I could go.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I'll be there! I am really looking forward to visiting Indiana as well, as I have never been there before.

I live in Indiana as well. It is really exciting that I don't ahve to go far for something so big. This is the first ever Star Wars convention here that I know of and luckily it is the biggest and the first to offer an exclusive figure and it is none other thatn George Lucas.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

[torturing the neighbours with a staged lightsabre battle on Sunday! [/B][/QUOTE]

Annoying the neighbors with lightsaber battles....what a great idea! I remember when E1 came out, I was at a friends house all day, and we were having battles out in the back yard. Ahhh....memories.

I will not be attending C2 ultimately. I've spent a little too much in the past 3 weeks to spend even more. Oh well...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'll be there all 3 days! Oh yeah.

i live in indiana but since iam outta cash and found out of this too late i cant go >__<
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............