Hybrid View

Putting Lightsabers under Black lights?

Has anyone tried this, some types actually glow, it's WICKED!

What colors?
    I have a black light in my room so I'll go check it out!!!!!! Thanks Battle Droid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I believe only the green & yellow sabers will glow, not all types of green & yellow's glow though.

Oh, ok I'll go check it out!!!!!!!
    Thanks again!!!

Yeah! That looked cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I would of replied sooner but my computer has been down all day!

How cool a feature would this be if Hasbro started making ALL lightsabers glow under blacklight?! Give me that over lightsaber twirling action any day!

Check out SaeSee Tiin's lightsaber. Its a purple blade but under a black light it turns almost blue??

I have actually been doing this for years. You can also tell when they change the paint on a fig. His body turns one color while his arms are another. Some figures actualy look cool under a black light. Try it on all of your figures!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I have actually been doing this for years. You can also tell when they change the paint on a fig. His body turns one color while his arms are another. Some figures actualy look cool under a black light. Try it on all of your figures!!!
    Yeah I've noticed that, strange how some of them look under the Black Light.

Darth vader Emperor's Wrath is wicked, since the head glows in the Dark Anyway, the Black Light makes it brighter.