Thread: Han Trench coat

Hybrid View

Han Trench coat

does ny1 know if payen 36.50$ is a good price 4 a han trench coat with the following details:STAR WARS VINTAGE RETURN OF THE JEDI 'HAN SOLO' (IN TRENCH COAT) ON CARD. Bubble is dented top right corner and is discoloured yellow. Card is creased down the middle and bottom left corner.
    Thanks

I'd say that the asking price for that Han Trenchcoat carded figure is a high.....especially with the conditions listed for the card....This is of course my opinion
    "The Force is Strong with this one" TOP JEDI
    sniperman76@hotmail.com

I think it is a little high.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Man, I remember when this figure was $2 loose, complete.......

I don't collect vintage carded figures.....but I'd like to have some vintage cardbacks.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

If you plan on opening him, it's way too high. If you want to display him, then wait for a better condition card to come along.

Based on that description, I wouldn't pay more than $20, if even that amount.
    Of course, if I saw a pic I could be quite sure.
    Hmmm, Yoda's Master posted that on 20 April, I wonder if he bought it?

ya i did its actually in not as bad of shape as i was thinken theres a minor dent in buble spider vains on left bodom corner and a creas goin half way up the middle of the card im happy with it,
    my dads money anywats =)
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

I bought this same figure for around 40.00. The one I bought was unpunched and in c-9 or better condition. I say if the figure is on a ROTJ card then you shouldn't have to pay to much for it, and that goes for any figure.