Something I had not noticed until now....

Yesterday I was looking and posing my Chase Obi Wan and Kamino Jango(the only 2 AOTC figures I own for the time being) and I decided to take out some of my Episode 1 figures, mainly Mace, Maul and a few Battle Droids, when I noticed both Jango and Obi Wan were dwarfed by the other figures. Upon carefully comparing and inspecting, I came to the conclusion that Hasbro has killed the scale consistency of these figures. Next to their POTJ and Episode 1 counterparts they look like children, heck even my Flashback R2D2 reaches Obi Wan and Jango's chin. Has anyone else noticed this?
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I noticed this the first time I put Eeth Koth with the rest of the Jedi. Upon measuring, I saw that Eeth Koth is 3 3/4", and that Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and others roughly 4".

So they didn't really kill the scale, although the "correction" makes things a little...odd.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

my shak ti and eth are a tad bit shorter, i coudn't tell til you brought this up.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

maybe obi-wan is getting shorter as he ages

Unhappy

My Darth Vaders are really getting shorter and shorter..... Don't know what happened to that big black bad a** motherf***r that entered Tantive IV in 1977 25th anniv. was the same height that EP1 QuiGon...How is that possibly?
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

It was a POTF2 mold when scales weren't really look at a whole lot except for droids, Jawas and Ewoks.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That was the one thing that I wished that Hasbro would get right. I would like the figures to be in scale to each other. But, I guess when it comes down to it as long as the difference isn't to far off its ok.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Temeura morrison is a shortarse and Ewan isn't really that tall. In all likelihood these AOTC figures are the corrct scale and all predecessors are wrong. Similar in fact to the way that the newest princess Leia figures seem tiny but are in fact correctly scaled.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Temeura morrison is a shortarse and Ewan isn't really that tall. In all likelihood these AOTC figures are the corrct scale and all predecessors are wrong. Similar in fact to the way that the newest princess Leia figures seem tiny but are in fact correctly scaled.
    Exactly. And you also have to look at the way the figures are posed. POTJ Plo Koon is standing straight up, where as Eeth Koth is squatting down like he's on the crapper. (Plus, Plo Koon is pretty danged tall to begin with.)

When POTJ was released Hasbro started making the scale a lot closer to normal, but some of them still come out wrong, like that awful General Leia.

BTW Jargo, you're new avatar is awesome!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?