Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you plan on...

Do you plan on buying EVERYTHING on 4/23 or are you just going to just buy what you want now and come back later? i plan on buying every figure, 25 figures.

Re: Do you plan on...

Originally posted by starwars92590
    Do you plan on buying EVERYTHING on 4/23 or are you just going to just buy what you want now and come back later? i plan on buying every figure, 25 figures.
    I probably won't get getting every figure on the 23rd. I'll have 10 of them monday morning, probably pick up another 10 on the 23rd, and get the last 7 next month. What 2 figures arn't you going to get starwars92590?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I only plan to buy the figures I like, which are about 11, and the Slave 1. Maybe just maybe if I can find Hangar Anakin I will pick up his speeder as well.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I'm buying what I can afford.

Anakin: Hangar Duel
    Dooku: Dark lord
    Jango: Kamino Escape
    Zam: Bounty Hunter
    Yoda: Jedi Master

I have picked out about 11 so far that I plan to buy but will wait on the others. Money is in short supply so I will have to pick and choose. It will be like EPI.I will buy as I go.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Buy over time like I said in another thread.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Cool

I'm gonna take my wife's advice-"If you see it you better buy it because you may not see it again". Even if I don't have enough money I'll use the good old credit card and pay it off next month. I really want the TIE and Snowspeeder, then the figures (hopefully all of them), and the two speeders. That's enough money to spend in one day. Happy Hunting.....

Re: Re: Do you plan on...

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I probably won't get getting every figure on the 23rd. I'll have 10 of them monday morning, probably pick up another 10 on the 23rd, and get the last 7 next month.
    You didn't get your shipment yet???
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I plan on looking at every single figure in the store, and buying only a handful. I don't plan on going back for more, I'm gonna buy the few I want and then wait for the next waves to find some more stuff I like.

Re: Re: Re: Do you plan on...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    You didn't get your shipment yet???
    No, and I'm getting a little miffed about it. God the mail has been slow since 9/11. Oh well, should be here tommorow, hopefully. I wish the person who sent them to me would have shipped them earlier, so I would have had them before now. Oh well, I can sit back tommorw, pop in the E1 DVD and mess with the figures, and then Tuesday morning go get me some more figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.