Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    O.K. guys I posted it.Not sure how but I did.Hope it's not screwed up.Read it over and please feel free to edit,format correct it.No really please fix it up if needed.What do you think?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Dryanta,Your Zip file wont open for me

Moving on..Lucas should be notifed,its only proper if he cares about the Starwars Line.Exclusives are a joke...I never found a
    B-Wing at Target because "We dont carry Starwars items"..funny how a bunch of Figures were sitting back there Make exclusives available to EVERYONE in the world,not just the U.S.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Sorry I'm not computer literate at all.My nephew will be here later so I'll have him post it correctly.Thanks for the response on the Lucas thing.I think I'll go ahead with it and then we'll all decide if it's something we'd like to use.Or maybe someone else will do better than I'm able to.

Talking Here I am to save the day!!!

here it is in Zip format.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason B; 04-22-2002 at 11:28 AM.

and in .txt format.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'll gladly sign a petition! What should be done is collecting and nice huge list then printing it out and sending it via snail mail to Hasbro and Lucas.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I've written up a letter to george Lucas that will be posted a little later.Did you read the letter LT? Any ideas?

The letter sounds pretty good to me, although make sure you go back through and proofread it a couple of times. There are a couple of mistakes in there. Like there are two "haves" right in a row and I think the word "the" is missing in there somewhere.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I am torn on this issue. I like exclusives, but am against the regional ones like Celebration and TOyfare. I don't know where i stand.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thanks sithdriod.Feel free to make any changes and submit it.We can all then pick the we like best and get it going.evenflow I think the idea of the things we have gotten are great.it's the availability and price of exclusives that make it so they need to go IMHO