This has gone on long enough. I think it's time for us to take a stand and declare as a united collecting community that this Exclusive business has got to stop. Hasbro has sucked all the enjoyment out of collecting for me. I get stomach cramps worrying about whether I will find the latest Exclusive toys or if I can afford bidding outrageous prices for one on ebay. I don't enjoy the hunt. I enjoy finding the toys and taking them home and setting them up on my shelf. There are several ways we can do this, but we can't do it alone. We need to get other Star Wars fansites involved. Rebelscum, force.net. Everybody. There will be plenty of us going to Celebration II. The perfect time to get a TON of signatures saying Exclusives suck and they need to stop excluding the average collector. Or we can create a form letter that everyone can cut and paste and send to Hasbro's *cough* customer service website. I feel like sending a personal letter to George Lucas saying I've loved your movies since I was three years old, but your marketing teams and liscensees have done everything in there power to discourage me from enjoying Star Wars. Your own Executive Producer insulted us by calling us deranged the other day. At what point did the thng I enjoyed most in life:Star Wars, become so distasteful to me? It's a sad day indeed...