Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Naboo Starfighter?

Should Hasbro make another one for AOTC with a removable R2 Unit and bigger Cockpit?

i'd like it.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

If so, it should be a Wal-Mart exclusive, and come with an exclusive figure, a new R2 Unit, maybe R2-A6 even though he's not in the film, though he's in Ep1.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-21-2002 at 07:29 PM.

exclusive!?! I think you should get a lot of angry comments from other forumites now... but not from me since the german sites always sell the exclusives too so I don't need to worry about that if I want one of those

Nah, it should be a Fan Club exclusive.

There are dozens of N1's at TRU for $7. There are dozens of Nute at TRU for $1.97. It makes so much sense.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

If it's a Fan Club exclusive, I can't get it. I'm not a member.

Actually if it were a Wal-Mart exclusive it would probably be the least expensive there.

Unfortunetly, the R2 would probably suck because in the N1's the head pops off the astromech and is raised so it can see outside the ship while it's body stays inside. They wouldn't be able to use the current body for the mold.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sean the Hutt
    let's not do that! there are far more interesting vehicals before another naboo starfighter!..like a tie defender! xizors virago,etc

In some areas there are still TPM naboo N-1s lingering on the shelves still, right? I seriously doubt Hasbro will be making another one any time soon. It was a good design, but never reached the popularity of other ships from the classic trilogy.

And yeah, I'm not looking foward to any exclusives right now after what Hasbro did to that shuttle.