Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Top 10 coolest threads

Ok, so we have a similar topic in the SSG bulletins, but in the FORUM opinion, which ones are the coolest threads??
    As always...........L

The SSG Story its a cool thread it has 247 replies and over 1325 views which is also cool,plus it brings us all together as a family
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Check the stars next to the threads; that's now you can rank them! 5 stars: mighty blasters! 3 stars: same as always. 1 star: bantha poodoo! But the "Jabba's Guards" thread (Classic Trilogy, I think) is close to my heart, due to its similarity to an Old Forums thread (the link's in the new thread).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Rate Them!

If everyone starts rating the threads, we can easily pick out the coolest ones!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Any thread that I start should be number 1 on the cool list but nnnooooooooo.

The SSG story thread is a "post padder" and I won't cotton to it...

...But "THE Further, further adventures of Sly Wiley"....now THERE'S a cool thread...

Thumbs up "I don't even collect the cards, but..."

"I don't even collect the cards, but..." was a good one. May it rest in piece...s.
    Question, Sir Steve: if you vote once for a thread (for example, 4 stars) and you feel it's quality has dropped, can you vote another time? Or is it "one vote is all youns guys git"?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

BJC you only get one vote per thread
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Quote Originally Posted by Lobito View Post
    Ok, so we have a similar topic in the SSG bulletins, but in the FORUM opinion, which ones are the coolest threads??
    Any that involve the discussion of/mention of "Teek" like for example this thread!