Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Top 10 coolest threads

Ok, so we have a similar topic in the SSG bulletins, but in the FORUM opinion, which ones are the coolest threads??
    As always...........L

The SSG Story its a cool thread it has 247 replies and over 1325 views which is also cool,plus it brings us all together as a family
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Check the stars next to the threads; that's now you can rank them! 5 stars: mighty blasters! 3 stars: same as always. 1 star: bantha poodoo! But the "Jabba's Guards" thread (Classic Trilogy, I think) is close to my heart, due to its similarity to an Old Forums thread (the link's in the new thread).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Rate Them!

If everyone starts rating the threads, we can easily pick out the coolest ones!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Any thread that I start should be number 1 on the cool list but nnnooooooooo.

The SSG story thread is a "post padder" and I won't cotton to it...

...But "THE Further, further adventures of Sly Wiley"....now THERE'S a cool thread...

Thumbs up "I don't even collect the cards, but..."

"I don't even collect the cards, but..." was a good one. May it rest in piece...s.
    Question, Sir Steve: if you vote once for a thread (for example, 4 stars) and you feel it's quality has dropped, can you vote another time? Or is it "one vote is all youns guys git"?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

BJC you only get one vote per thread
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Quote Originally Posted by Lobito View Post
    Ok, so we have a similar topic in the SSG bulletins, but in the FORUM opinion, which ones are the coolest threads??
    Any that involve the discussion of/mention of "Teek" like for example this thread!