Sean the Hutt

tie bomber first time issue

I broke down and bought one off of ebay...it is cool..a little small, but definately cool. I noticed on the back it says "first time issue from Hasbro". Now why in the heck would they write that if they were not planning on rereleasing it somewhere down the road. We all know Hasbro does this all the time. So I bet we will see these in episode 3 along with the y-wing fighter, and maybe a z-95 headhunter. You may not get the potj version, but you will get one!

Re: tie bomber first time issue

Originally posted by Sean the Hutt
    I broke down and bought one off of ebay...it is cool..a little small, but definately cool. I noticed on the back it says "first time issue from Hasbro". Now why in the heck would they write that if they were not planning on rereleasing it somewhere down the road. We all know Hasbro does this all the time. So I bet we will see these in episode 3 along with the y-wing fighter, and maybe a z-95 headhunter. You may not get the potj version, but you will get one!
    That blurb just means it's not a retooled re-issue of a vintage sculpt. They used to say stuff like that back in the POTF2 days with Slave Leia and Grand Moff Tarkin, hyping them up with stickers that said: "Never before offered in any Kenner Collection" The ship is definatly cool though, still waiting for mine to show up from on-line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah. That's why all us fanboys are so hyped up about it. I'm still waiting for mine, too. Sure wish it'd show up.

WOW, you guys are getting them from the net? My wal-mart has loads of them, no one is buying them.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

Originally posted by DARTH_SKELETOR
    WOW, you guys are getting them from the net? My wal-mart has loads of them, no one is buying them.
    I've been to about 7 Wal-MArtts in Dallas, and NOEN of them seem to have any. I guess I'll have to get one online too, cause I really want the Bomber.

Gonna pass on the snowspeeder though.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I got the Tie Bomber and Snow Speeder from Wal-Mart. They are extremely nice!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"