Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Customs

My Customs

I tend to be rather slow at this. I think it has to do with procrastination. Anyway here are some scans of my 4 customs.

My very first custom (done several years ago), Lando Coruscant Guard:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	landocustom.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	1472  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

#2 Imperial Technician

My second custom is Garindan's body w/ a Fleet Trooper Head and the helmet trimmed and painted gloss black.

Imperial Tech:

Name:	imperialcustom.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	1473  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

#3 Death Star Trooper

My 3rd custom is just a head swap between a POTF2 Death Star Trooper & a POTJ Imperial Officer. I just wanted a new pose for my DS Trooper.

Name:	troopercustom.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	1474  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

#4 Male Saurin

This is the only custom figure I have ever bought. I got it for $2 off of ebay. It's a male Saurin made from Garindan's body and Ponda Boba's Vest & hands. I think it was a great deal!

Name:	saurincustom.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	1475  
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

More Coming Soon!

Hopefully I can finish up my custom r5-d4 and a couple others in their respective stages of customization soon. Enjoy!!!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

that DS-trooper looks a lot better then the original one

Thanks 187-Maul. I actually thought about doing that to my other DS Trooper. I hate that running in place pose.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I think that death star trooper - imperial officer head swap is awesome. I also like the rebel fleet trooper - garindon.

Great work!

sidiously darth,

when you do a head swap, do you ever have trouble getting the head to fit in the neck hole? i've done a few of these, but after boiling the head in water, i still have trouble geting the head back on, so i've had to trim the neck a little. any advice?

derek,

I have to do the same thing sometimes. Even after I trimmed down the DS Trooper's neck, I had to heat up the stem in hot water. It made it easier to work into the hole. Just be careful that you don't tear the stem. The tend to be easier to twist-in-two when they're soft. Good luck!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!