Thread: Tell me why?

Question Tell me why?

If Hasbro knew all along they were going to kill off the POTJ line then why didn't they just finish off the figures with force files??

Now we have these last two waves that don't come with anything extra at all...if you think about it this is the first wave like it since 1997 !!

They look very strange next to all the others.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

Yeah, especially with such poor photos for most of the figures' card fronts. They should have stuck with the made-up junk of the previous waves until SAGA.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been working on custom Force Files for the last figures, and well, it's not as easy as some of the mainstreamed characters. For as much as we put these down, somebody had to put some work in on them, and what we got actually wasn't that bad.

I don't know why they didn't just put FX-7 through Teebo on the Saga cards...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Cool Tenebrous, I'd like to see them when you're finished.
    I always just assumed your sig line was a joke. What's the force level of FX-7 ?

I currently have him:

STRENGTH: 15
    ENDURANCE: 17
    INTELLIGENCE: 16

But speed is, well, you know, there's speed, walking/running, and speed, arms/doing stuff. 0 would make him a statue, so I'm probably going with a 2 or 3 to indicate some motion, but not enough for mobility.

Once exams are over, I'll sit down and finish them off. I've tried to keep it mostly serious, but, man, Zutton's is getting loony.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I don't care about Force Files, i want CommTechchips, they rule!!!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com