Thumbs up The RARE E2 Convention Lucas Variation Revealed!

Here is your exclusive peek at the rare version that is only @ 1 per 100 regular figures because of the high cost of plastics. You could call it the old version. Thanks to Jedi Rodman for smuggling the scan out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lucasvariant.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	1487  
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

That's a funny one. This is a joke right. Uh, someone confirm that isn't real.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

It's a joke.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Some very nice photo doctoring. For some reason I like the regular version better though, it looks more proportioned with the skinny head they used which you can tell if you look closely.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The G.Lu. figure should be with the Jek Porkins body! Come on people, it's realism we need here!

BTW, isn't his call sign, Flannel Five?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

And just when Hasbro was starting to make figures there true sizes. They break the mold. Well at least this will be a easy custom to make. How many here are going to open theirs?
    [url]www.deathstarplans.com[/url]