On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

POTF2 Snowspeeder Better Quality

I just opened my new POTJ snowspeeder this past weekend, and at first glance I was very impressed. But then as I looked closer at the quality of this thing, I prefer the POTF2 version. The only problem I have with the POTF2 version is that big harpoon on the back. Other than that it is a good ship with electronics, lots of decals, weathering etc....

The POTJ version, first-off: no electronics, the landing gear is not spring loaded and does not deploy easily...seems to fall out and then dangle once it is released, and has fewer decals than the POTF2 version. The only plus about this ship are: Two pilots, and the weathering, and more acurate harpoon gun on the back. If it weren't for the pilots and the harpoon sculpt, I'd would be buying more of the POTF2 versions instead!

TIE BOMBER - HANDS DOWN THE BEST VEHICLE IN SINCE 1995!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I think the POTJ Snowspeeder sucks. The POTF2 version looks so much better IMHO and i really like the electronic lights and sounds. The figs are also a bit of a let down since they are simple retools of old POTF2 pilots.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I want a Dack but I doubt I will buy this just for him.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by BoShek
    I want a Dack but I doubt I will buy this just for him.
    Yes it would have been nice if Hasbro just released him on a card like all of the other pilots. I would love it if Hasbro would just give us a generic Rebel pilot for diorama / army builder purposes!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I want Zev Senesca with a removable helmet!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I like the POTF2 version. I have no complaints, since it is a beefed up version if the vintage one. I finally picked up the POTJ Snowspeeder but have not opened it yet. So I can't really compare. But I think it looks nifty from the box.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett