Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Large scans from UK Poster

Links removed since no longer valid.

Thanks to Spidey and his website for the scans.

Both Maul and Ki Adi look like garbage, but the Anakin and Padme are decent sculpts and decently articulated.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Thanks for the links CrossWizard. I was able to finally confirm it's Padmé Amidala: Coruscant Attack, not Arrival like originally suspected. You get a Klondike Bar.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That Maul very closely resembles the version of Maul from the Anime/Manga. Its pretty decent, IMO. I'll have to see it up close though before I decide to buy it.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I really like the new Padme. The rest can sit, even Teemto (solid eyepieces are so Episode 1)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The new Anakin looks awesome! I'll get him and the Pilot Padme figure. The others I will have to see before buying.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The Anakin's not bad, although I did initially snicker as he looks a little like Justin ThimbleF--k from *N Sync.

The Padme's great!!! I just wish the costume was a little more interesting.
    Ki-Adi Mundi isn't bad...

Teemto is a little disappointing...

Maul... erhm... what's up with the little boy face he's got? C-R-U-M-M-Y. No more Mauls for 3 years... got it???
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Maul's red piping and the way his collar is, makes me want to nickname him "Darth Maul: Sith Priest". Have to put him in a diorama baptizing lil Ani.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Maul... erhm... what's up with the little boy face he's got? C-R-U-M-M-Y. No more Mauls for 3 years... got it???
    Agreed. So technically another EU Maul, WHY? That's 3 after the "NO more EU!" statement.

This is weird. The E1 Ki-Adi's pose seems more Episode 2 like while the E2 Ki-Adi is more Episode 1! I think I'll be switching some lightsabers around.

Padme is much better than I thought it would be, now we only need some good vehicles with chairs that aren't on the floor and some more figures with articulated knees.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wink

Good ones....they are getting close to POTJ line, i see this:
    Release date further from the movie :
    Better figures
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

FOr the first time this year, it's gonna be a positive post from me about Hasbro...

GREAT JOB!!!

I love that Maul... and Anakin rules there... Why did'nt they do this for the entire E2 line... ???
    These I will buy!!!

I just hope theres no stupid hidden gimmics...