Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Canadian Content

I heard from a few sites that the EW Vader wave and the TIE Interceptor have been found in Canada. I don't have them yet but from the looks of it, it won't be long till I do.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn - it's what separates us from the animals....except the weasel.

Question

Question: I Just Found the Topps SW:Evolution trading cards, and on the back of the pack, to enter a drawing it says
    Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
    Have any of you Canadians actually done one of these "mathematical skill-testing questions?" What is one like? Is it hard? Why is it even required? Just a curious American...
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-04-2001 at 06:49 PM.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thumbs up

I picked up a Tie Interceptor at TRU in Calgary, last Friday, it was he last one and was going for $39.99. The packaging was US not our normal trilingual edition. I haven't seen much since, although TRU at market mall has quite a few of the Kewtol wave. Unfortunately Walmart at Northland doesn't have squat.

But me can also have hope.

Talrum

I just got the TIE Interceptor at TRU in Saint John NB. They had about 6 of them. No sighn of the Shmi wave yet but the palm talkers have been here for a week now.
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn - it's what separates us from the animals....except the weasel.

I just picked up a few palm talkers from TRU in Calgary, it was a pleasent surprise for me to see them here. I was mad at myself for not getting them when i saw them in Asia during the summer. Anybody else find anything intersting??

My WM just got a case of the Dirty Scout wave. Unfortunately, they will only be carrying collection 2 from now on. My Interceptor is en route via Planetactionfigure and I got my B-Wing from them about a month ago. It's a sweet ship. I never bother with TRU. Their figs are way overpriced.

I just found Cold Obi Wan and Sith Apprentice Maul and the Sandtrooper and Dirty Biker Scout at Walmart in Saint John NB. I already have the last two and don't want the first two but at least it's a sign they're out there.

More finds at Wal-Mart today. About half a dozen cases of the Dirty Scout wave (Collection 1) and two cases of Collection 2 with Shmi Skywalker and Obi-Wan Jedi Training Gear. Bring on the new Vader! Does anybody think we'll get the Deluxe figures up here?

ok so i traveled frum buffalo to toronto
    during this i hit
    3 walmarts
    4 trus
    2 zellers
    an the bay
    whut do i find?
    craploads of trilogo shimis,jedi training obi-wan(so are the biggist peices of crap)s/a darth mauls,dirty scout troopers,palmtalkers,an the new spider man toy line

I went over to Zellers at McCallister Place in Saint John NB this morning and found Shmi. I then went over to the West Side Zellers and found EW Vader, DS Han and X Wing Luke. I knew if I waited they'd finally come here. I figured I saved around 90 bucks canadian by not getting them on the internet.