People are finding Bespin Wav!

I hope this hasn't been posted, but if it has I amologize. Anyways, I was reading that the midnight madness overseas had Bespin Luke, Vader, Jango Final Battle, and good ol' Mace out. Wonder if it will hit us! Hope it does! Good luck to you all.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Yeah I heard about that, a guy in New Zealand and another person in the UK have reported finding that Wave. Im beginning to think that maybe the whole 32 figures that are in that AOTC Anakin Speeder checklist booklet are accurate for tomorrow. But ill wait and see until I get all giddy and happy.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

i don't think it they will be out here...i may be wrong...let you know at around 8-9 tomorrow morn...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I hope they're out so I have something to buy. I jumped the gun and found all the figures early. Now I kinda wish I didn't.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Well I've got plenty of Darth Vaders and Luke Skywalkers, so I will focus on Ep2 figures tonight. As long as I can find Hangar Duel Anakin I'll be happy.