If you cant find Dooku, there is always the deluxe right?

I mean, what would it matter if you got the deluxe instead of the single? Please tell me, because I think I'm missing something
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

The Deluxe one just doesnt cut it after seeing the basic one, I mean, the lighsaber in molded right into the figure's hand, therefore non removable and then theres those stupid magnets on his feet.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

#1. The deluxe is in a stupid "I gotta poopie" postion. The Basic is not.

#2. As stated b/4, the lightsaber on the Basic is not molded to Dooku's hand!

#3. He comes with another "metal" lightsaber.

#4. The basic does not have the "I don't know what to call it" magnet nubbies on the bottom of his feet and therefor stands better.

#5. Its a cheeper Dooku! With all the figs that are coming out at once, saving some $ is important!!

#6. Uhhh . . . . . . . . . . I don't have a #6.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I'm going to hit up WalMart tomorrow morning to find a Dooku to open. And if I don't find it there, I'll try Kmart or Target or TRU or another WalMart...all until I find one.

Think like a shark. If you don't find what you want in one cluster of prey...try the next.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Two things, I like the "Poopy position" thing. Second, I've played with the figure and if you don't find it, DON'T GET IT ON EBAY! It's a nice figure, but not nice enough to pay the prices I've seen there. The squeeze the legs thing sucks major poodoo and detracts. I know mine has a funny waist that isn't closed tight for some reason.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

You already have Dooku Lord T? where did you get him?
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I have a good friend.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I bought mine at Wal-mart. Actually I bought three. I have the entire initial 27 figures, slave 1, Jedi Starfighter, Speeders, and deluxe figures. I'm only going tonight for a Dooku Lightsaber and a Reek. Hoping to find Bespin Wav too. But I got all mine at Wal-Mart for retail price.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"