Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Soundtrack)

Does anyone know if the soundtrack for Star Wars Episode II is coming out tomorrow Tuesday April 23, 2002 because I did not see it advertised in any of the Sunday ads?

Wrong forum.

But yes, all AOTC merchandise begins coming out tomorrow.

The exclusive track is at Target.

(I found this out an hour after opening the one I got at Wal-Mart. . . .)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Crap!!! Okay... I guess I'll be going out to the Target in Rocky River on my way back from the Borders out in Westlake... *sigh*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    The exclusive track is at Target.

(I found this out an hour after opening the one I got at Wal-Mart. . . .)
    But the WM discs have the exclusive screensaver feature. OOOOOOOHHHHH!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

And what do fans in Britain without those shops get???

- NO Bonus Track!!!
    - NO Exclusive screensaver!!!

I'd be suprised if we get the CD at all!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Pendo, you should feel lucky you have CD "players" even! Kidding...

Does K-Mart have the exclusive eviction notice?

I was trying to see one at WM, but the lady was digging through the whole thing looking for... something. She frightened me in strange ways, kinda like someone who could flip out at any time. So I don't know if "Padme's Funeral" or something is the name of a track.
    "That's what Sheev said."

There are no real spoilers on the soundtrack... for those who haven't been spoilt. I went up to Target and got the disc. It's great!!! I'm really getting in the mood for the film now!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Regarding this bonus track, my buddy and I got the disc Mon night/Tue morn and he opened his right away. He put it in his computer and the Windows Media Player opened it up and said it had 13 tracks, the last one not having a name. That's got to be the conveyor belt bonus track. I bet they all have them, it's just that the WM ones have the screensaver.

Has anyone else listened to this track on their non-Target CD yet?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Haven't tried that, but the "normal" soundtrack has 13 tracks. The Target version has 14, with the last not being listed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.