Question Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (Soundtrack)

Does anyone know if the soundtrack for Star Wars Episode II is coming out tomorrow Tuesday April 23, 2002 because I did not see it advertised in any of the Sunday ads?

I'm listening right now. I like it, I'm not a fan of classical in general so I have little frame of reference other than to say I enjoy it for the most part.

Question

Without seeing one in person yet, are there any "spoiler" song titles, Caesar? Like "Qui-Gon's Funeral" from TPM? You don't have to post all the names; as EV-9D9 said, "Yes or no will do." What cover did you get?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Lightbulb

I'm trying not to read the song titles (do you know how difficult that is? I'll probably break down and peek soon), but I have listened to it. I picked up the Jango Fett cover; Anakin/Padme cover is weak, Yoda looks mean but the color clashes with the side of the jewel case (it's red-orange, he's in blue-green), and I'll have lots of stuff with the Struzan poster art, so Mr. Fett it was! The Bonus Track after song #13 is pretty good.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Whatever you do...dont read the little insert inside...nor look at the content .... i wish i had not.
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I'm trying not to read the song titles (do you know how difficult that is? I'll probably break down and peek soon), but I have listened to it. I picked up the Jango Fett cover; Anakin/Padme cover is weak, Yoda looks mean but the color clashes with the side of the jewel case (it's red-orange, he's in blue-green), and I'll have lots of stuff with the Struzan poster art, so Mr. Fett it was! The Bonus Track after song #13 is pretty good.

I love song 13.... it had some nice parts in it. :happy:
    [size=1]"the dark side clouds everything"[/size]

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Without seeing one in person yet, are there any "spoiler" song titles, Caesar? Like "Qui-Gon's Funeral" from TPM? You don't have to post all the names; as EV-9D9 said, "Yes or no will do." What cover did you get?
    Yeah i know what you mean. I was stupid enough to read the tracks when i picked it up. Wish they had put a sticker over the back or an insert covering it up with a "spoiler" note.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I'm sorry to ask but could someone tell me what the name of the bonus track is if you but Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones soundtrack at Target? i just wanted to know because I was thinking even though I bought the Anakin/Padme CD cover at Best Buy I would just buy the movie poster one at Target that if the bonus track is worth it.

I'm not sure which of the soundtrack covers I want yet. I'm kinda torn between the Anakin/Padme and Yoda covers. Hmm...
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett