Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking oh yeah, well vt "loves" you More. . .

. . .so git down on them knees & bow before Him, or maybe he'll smite y'all to kingdom come
    vt
    (note: wads o cash & scifi mm ships graciously accepted in lieu of abject worship )

*lays feeble MM collection at VT's feet, hoping it pleases him*

*grabs his V'ger MM, takes a picture of it then make a giant picture by copy and pasting then prints it out and lays it at VT's feet* :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

*Places large wodge of cash in collection tray then yanks it back via elastic string when the collector walks away.....*

Well, I could take your love as reality, at least you have something to show from time to time, like megapackages for moi That otehr guy they talk about is an also-ran as far as I can see

So, where's Baala in all this

jeddah
    ps and don't think you're in it for the bounty thrill, you're far too principled
    eVerlasTing

Who or what...

...is VT?

I guess it's short for VulcanTouch who started this thread

you can't spell VeneraTe without VT.

VT is my sci-fi-shepherd; I shall not want (for tough-to-find SWag).
    He maketh me want to lie down after consuming green partyables:
    he leadeth me beside the still waters, gilmour, mason, wright (and sometimes Barrett)
    He restoreth my faith in bountyhunting: he leadeth me in the
    paths of righteousness with his anti-scalper creed.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
    shadow of Hasblo; I will fear no evil: for VT
    art with me; thy Walkman and thy mixtape they
    comfort me.
    Thou preparest a box of collectibles before me in the
    presence of mine enemies (scalper scum): thou anointest
    my ears with amazing music; my brain runneth over.
    Surely goodness and great memories shall follow me all
    the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
    house of VT style for ever.

- psalm of swaffy
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

no, no, no, VT is virginia tech! everyone knows that!

Cool what's that? virgins need me to Tech em? so what Else is new

i must say, a Truly pathetic offering; "feeble" mm collections, Pictures of mms, obsequious, transparently inapplicable laudings of my "principles", protestations of ignorance re The Great VT, and some overwrought plagiarism dan aykroyd would surely christen "byaaad poetry"?? (who dahell's "gilmour, mason, wright (and sometimes Barrett)" anyway, the warm-up band for csn?? )
    about the only things in your puny service which don't disappoint mine eyes are ej's nervy collection-plate gambit ("sounds like my kinda scum", vt mused to himself, before melting ej's flesh offa his bones ) & caesar's emoticon, which looks so worried vt just has2 laugh
    so Back to the drawin board w/all yall! fail yer way to success if you must, just don't make me come over there
    WHO LOVES YA BABIES? that's right. . .
    vt
    p.s. to jdah: where baal is is right where i want him: keepin that waterwalkin' easter egg busy. see, while them two are busy tearin each other new ones, i'm grabbin the throne theys fightin over :happy: hey you two eternasquabblers, check it out: i got yer spirituality right Here