So, does Anakin turn in AOTC?

If he does not turn to the dark side intill the final movie, it would be kind of a rushed movie. He would turn AND fight Ben in the same movie????? So, if you know please tell me
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

No. No. And No.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Well, the figure does have a toggle wheel so that may hint at a spoiler that he "turns".

Oh Hasbro, you're so silly.

No, Caesar... YOU are so silly!!

Oh (if you're gonna take the silly route)... and I'm sure he turns a couple times in the movie... if he didn't he'd probably keep walking into a wall.

Just to make sure you know... Darth Skeletor, I'm not making fun of you... k?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I think something will happen with Padme in Ep3 that will turn Anakin. Some major tragedy where he thinks she is dead or he thinks Obi-Wan killed her, or something like that, will be the catalyst for a rapid descent to the dark side.

After his mom's death, Padme is all he has and he cares about being with her more than he cares about being a Jedi. It seems to me that GL wouldn't be stressing the strength of their relationship if it wasn't some major factor in Anakin's turn to the dark side.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I think something will happen with Padme in Ep3 that will turn Anakin. Some major tragedy where he thinks she is dead or he thinks Obi-Wan killed her, or something like that, will be the catalyst for a rapid descent to the dark side.

After his mom's death, Padme is all he has and he cares about being with her more than he cares about being a Jedi. It seems to me that GL wouldn't be stressing the strength of their relationship if it wasn't some major factor in Anakin's turn to the dark side.
    Yeah, maybe your right.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!