Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hangar duel anikan

i got the last two they had of him. i opened one and was amazed how well the magnatizim worked. yes, he does have a removable are. the left arm has a thing where you turn a wheel on his back and it moves. one of the better figures i saw today. but by far, YODA ROCKS! he looked very cool...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

So he is out? I went to three stores this morning -- Target, Wal Mart and KB (the sales girl at KB let me go through the cases) on my way into work and I didn't find any. Target had the Imperial Guards, while the other two stores didn't.

Yes he's out....I got him no problem....

I ended up with Anakin (HD), Yoda, Luminara Unduli, and Kit Fisto
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I went specifically looking for HD Anakin and the removable helmet Jango. I found Jango but not Anakin.

if you have read my other recent post "i went..." you can find out how rare the HD anikan is in my area. only seen 2 in 67 raacks of figures. same w/ yoda and clone trooper. at least we got them...no dooku yet, though.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

That must suck Hango. My WM had so many clone trooper's they were literally choaking out the other figures. What seem to be rare in my neck of the woods was Plo Koon and Captian Typho. In all those figures, I only saw two of each. HD Ani was in plentiful supply, as was Dooku, Yoda, and Jango.
    Last edited by Echo_7; 04-23-2002 at 12:10 PM.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

HD Anakin, was very hard to find. I ended up with one, but Dooku was nowhere to be found. Last night the employees at WM pulled two huge pallets of figs in the back, they ran out of room. My guess there's a Dooku in there somewhere.

I went to 3 stores, TRU, K mart and KB, no Dooku or Anakin HD for me.....

*foams at the mouth*

You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I had no luck with HD Anakin, Dooku, and Yoda. Luminara, Coruscant Guard, and Taun We were hard to find, but at least I did.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

the rare ones by us are yoda,clones,hanger duel ani's, and no SIGN AT ALL OF ANY DOOKUS at all!!! i managed to get the ani and yoda with some other figs and 2 clones so iam kool
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............