Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I found Jar Jar.

Canada didn't get the cases w/ Dooku, Yoda, Hangar Duel Anakin, Taun We, etc.

i saw the deluxe figs yesterday, i'm gonna get them all too, even the cheesy mace.

no sign of jar jar, palpy or dooku.
    i wonder if what i saw will be the pegwarmers.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I found slave one and the nikto wave here(wal-mart) in red deer.
    The had About three jar jars one nikto(after I bought one) and no more geonosians also 2 sasees.
    Still have the speeders zam and clonetroopers and the first 14. Anyone see the HD anikin wave vader wave or mace or yoda wave??
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

I just finished my toy shopping and here is what I couldnt find:

Clone Trooper
    Royal Guard
    Yoda
    Taun We
    Luminara
    Anakin Hanger
    Dooku

Jedi preview Starfighter
    Reek

I found everything else today but some figures were a bit scarce. I found a few Jar Jar Senators, got 4 Genosian Warriors, A couple of Nikto Jedi, Got all 4 of the Deluxe figures. I even went all out and bought the Corellian Corvette lego ship for 300.00 canadian!!!!!! Cant wait to spend a day to build that sucker with my 6 year old!!!!

Originally posted by IcebergSlim
    Canada didn't get the cases w/ Dooku, Yoda, Hangar Duel Anakin, Taun We, etc.
    One more time for the people who didn't read it....

We didnt get the cases or we aretn gettng the cases???

Talking From what I've seen

I'd say that we'll see that stuff when the second wave comes, like around may 16. I HOPE. With the HUGE numbers of "outlandish peasant" and Cheese3PO left over already, looks like we might be in for a bit of "21B and Bossk" action. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

i could still use a bossk. are they warming the pegs where you live? my friend found a whack of 2-1b's at the bay for 2 bucks.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

There are like a half dozen case variations and I think TRU just ordered the first 2. Like "Case 3" might have some of the first figures and some the newer ones, etc. I don't see why we won't see any in the future, but there are still A LOT of figures left....

I'm more surprised at the lack of the Jedi Starfighter then anything else

i have friends that work at tru and they only have the first 14 figures and they have plenty of cases, so don't expect to see additional waves there for some time. it seems tru does this for every series of figures they way over buy the first 1-2 waves and don't buy anymore, they need to get buyers in there that understand the concept of different waves of figures
    walmart is my only hope...